When you’re craving something sweet but don’t want leftover dessert, make one (or all) of these Easy Single Serving Desserts For One! Ranging from cookies to brownies to pie, bake them up for Valentine’s Day, birthdays, anniversaries, and more.
Hi! If you’re single, this post is dedicated to you.
My past few posts have been catering towards romantic recipes for two, but I know not everyone is in a relationship. In fact, I’m single myself.
I want you to know I didn’t forget about you.
You’re reading this post right now while you grumble about Valentine’s Day. Being alone and independent is hard enough, but February is a constant reminder of what you don’t have.
You’re at your desk working hard, minding your own business when your coworker puts a giant vase of roses on her desk from her boyfriend.
You’re stopping at the store to pick up cat food and no matter where you look, every end cap is red, pink, and white with hearts everywhere.
You’re walking around downtown and notice all of the couples eating together, laughing and enjoying each other’s company.
I’ve learned over the years how to have a better attitude about being single. The number one lesson is put yourself first. Treat yourself. Be selfish.
My idea of treating myself is with my weakness – dessert. Actually, snacks are my weakness but dessert is a close second.
That’s why I put together this collection of Easy Single Serving Desserts For One. Desserts you can make for yourself without having to share.
And if you are in a relationship, these recipes can still be for you! I’m sure you have a night where you’re by yourself and craving something sweet. Or you can do the opposite and double the recipes to share.
- Single Serving Chocolate Chip Cookie – If someone says they don’t like chocolate chip cookies, unfriend them immediately. Kidding (sorta). Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite, so naturally I had to make a single chocolate chip cookie to eat.
- Single Serving Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie – A fall twist on making a single chocolate chip cookie.
- Single Serving Funfetti Sugar Cookie – Feeling a bit down? Or maybe you want something non-chocolately? Sprinkles make everything better!
- Single Serving S’mores Peanut Butter Cup Brownie – This single serving brownie with peanut butter and toasted marshmallows will be your hero when you need a chocolate dessert for one asap.
- One Serving Cherry Pie Filling – When it’s cherry season, I can’t get enough! This recipe tastes exactly like cherry pie but without the extra work of making the crust.
- Thick Hot Chocolate For One – This hot chocolate is so rich and creamy, it’s almost like drinking liquid chocolate!
Looking for more dessert ideas? Check out my Easy Romantic Desserts For Two At Home where you can cut each recipe in half. Or you can make both and save the other one for later.