This creamy peanut butter ice cream with chopped peanut butter cups will be your new summer favorite! It’s eggless and no cook, which means you can make the ice cream base in the blender and be on your way to making homemade ice cream.
I love ice cream, but I don’t love leftover egg whites. Most of the time, I end up tossing them.
Yes, I’ve tried freezing them and keeping them in my freezer, but I end up with so many, it’s insane.
I should plan better and incorporate those egg whites into meringue or even breading for baked coconut shrimp.
However, I’m not usually on top of my game like that, so instead I opted to go eggless with my Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream.
Not only is it great for those with egg allergies (which I don’t have but I know others do), I don’t have to worry about throwing away egg whites. Win win.
Because there are no eggs involved, you don’t have to cook the base either. Just throw everything into a blender then freeze.
Win win win.
This ice cream is so simple to make, it’s almost a joke.
Throw your ingredients into a blender then freeze.
No cooking, no stirring, no wondering what to do with those extra egg whites. Just blend and freeze.
You can use your ice cream maker or you can follow this guide on how to freeze ice cream by hand.
I’m a huge fan of peanut butter cups, so I chopped up a whole bunch and added them when the ice cream was only a few minutes away from being done.
- 1 1/3 cup (320 mL) heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup (68 grams) granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup (78 grams) creamy (smooth) peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, preferably kosher
- 1 cup (140 grams) chopped peanut butter cups
- In a blender, blend together the cream, sugar, peanut butter, vanilla, and salt until smooth. Refrigerate the mixture until cold, at least 1 hour.
- Once cold, churn the ice cream mixture according to your ice cream machine's instructions. During the last few minutes of churning, add the peanut butter cups. Freeze until firm, 4 hours or preferably overnight.
© Chocolate Moosey. All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish a recipe, please rewrite it in your own words or link back to the post for the recipe.
More Ice Cream Recipes
Nutella Ice Cream (no cook, egg free)
Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream (no cook, egg free)