50+ Ice Cream Recipe Round Up
It’s no surprise that ice cream is one of my favorite desserts. I eat it all the time – in the summer, in the winter, after a good day, after a bad day, when I’m traveling, when I’m driving past the local stand in the neighborhood. Last week a few coworkers and I got sandwiches and ice cream for lunch from the ice cream stand. Question was – what do I get? Cookie dough? Peanut butter? M&Ms? I ended up with a banana split twister, which is ice cream in a cup mixed with banana slices, cherries, nuts, pineapple, and fudge sauce. In honor of my favorite dessert (and because July is National Ice Cream Month), I am sharing over 50 recipes of the best ice cream around the internet! I am also sharing part of my round up over at Christi’s blog Love From The Oven. Be sure to tell her hi and check out her recipes such as her cupcake cones, salted caramel cake pops, and chocolate chip cookie pie.
Ice Cream Flavors
- Apple Butter Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Banana Fudge Swirl Ice Cream (Egg Free)
- Banana Ice Cream with Peanut Butter Swirl from Like Mother Like Daughter
- Bana-Nutella Chip Ice Cream from Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Berrylicious Soft Serve Ice Cream from Ninja Baking
- Black Coffee Ice Cream from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream from Gotta Get Baked
- Bourbon Peach Ice Cream from Healthy Delicious
- Buttermilk Ice Cream from Webicurean
- Cadbury Creme Egg Ice Cream
- Cake Batter Ice Cream from Katie’s Cucina
- Candied Cherry and Bacon Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Ice Cream from Magnolia Days
- Coffee Bean Kahlua Ice Cream from Pineapple and Coconut
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream from Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream from Love From The Oven
- Cookies ‘n Mint Ice Cream from Crazy For Crust
- Crispy “Fried” Ice Cream from The Snappy Gourmet
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Gelato from All Day I Dream About Food
- Dark Truffle, Candied Cherry, and Toasted Almond Ice Cream
- Easy Chocolate Ice Cream with Caramel from Miss In The Kitchen
- Espresso and Toasted Almond Semifreddo from The Messy Baker
- Fat Elvis Ice Cream from Oh My Veggies
- Homemade Hazelnut Ice Cream from Will Cook For Smiles
- Key Lime Pie Ice Cream from Magnolia Days
- Lemon Burst Toasted Coconut Ice Cream from Simply Southern Baking
- Malted Condensed Milk Ice Cream from Savory Simple
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream from Noshing With The Nolands
- Nutella Banana Ice Cream from Crumb
- Nutella Ice Cream (Egg Free)
- Peach Crumble Ice Cream from The Baker Chick
- Peach Ice Cream from The Culinary Life
- Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream (Egg Free)
- Peanut Butter Nutty Bar Ice Cream from Chocolate, Chocolate and More
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream from Love From The Oven
- Peppermint Patty Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream from Katie’s Cucina
- Skittles Ice Cream
- Smores Ice Cream (with a toasted marshmallow base)
- Spiced Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- Strawberry Lemonade Ice Cream
- Strawberry Pop Tart Ice Cream from Foxes Love Lemons
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Vanilla Peanut Butter Cup from Big Bear’s Wife
Ice Cream Treats
- Apple Butter Ice Cream Tarts from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Biscoff Ice Cream Cupcakes from Juanita’s Cocina
- Cherry Pie Ice Cream Sundae (One Serving)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Rice Crispy Treats
- Chocolate Stout Ice Cream Cake with Mustard Butterscotch Sauce from Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Copycat Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwiches with Chocolate Cookies from Chocolate, Chocolate, and More
- Firecracker Fudge Pops from It’s Yummilicious
- Fourth Of July Tartufo from Busy In Brooklyn
- Frozen 7 Layer Banana Split Pie from The Kitchen Is My Playground
- German Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Ice Cream Chimichangas from Diethood
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cake from Shugary Sweets
- Lemon Meringue Hand Pies from Taste and Tell
- Oreo Ice Cream in Mini Baked Alaskas from Ninja Baking
- Root Beer Float Ice Cream Bars
- Smores Cupcake Ice Cream Sandwiches from 52 Kitchen Adventures
- Strawberries and Cream Ice Cream Cake from Diethood
- Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches
- Triple Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream Pie from Wine And Glue
- Whoppers Malted Milk Ice Cream Cake from Noble Pig
Ice Cream Toppings
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchase.
What a great round-up Carla! Thank you so much for including Magnolia Days in the list.
What an awesome line up of ice cream treats!! I could dive right in with a big ol’ spoon!!!
Ice cream is probably my number one favorite food! I could (errr, do) eat it everyday! Awesome round up, Carla…..thanks for including my Goat Cheese Ice Cream!
Thanks for including me! What an awesome list!
So many amazing I creams!! I am overwhelmed!! YUM!
What an amazing round-up–thanks for sharing! It’s OK to have ice cream for breakfast, right?
Thanks for including mine Carla. This is an amazing round up. So much ice cream, so little time.
Thanks for doing this amazing link-up, Carla. There just isn’t enough time in a day for me to make (and then gorge) on all of these incredible ice cream treats! That’s not gonna stop me from trying though ;)
What a yummy round-up! Thanks for including me :)
What a great roundup, especially for an ice cream obsessed gal, such as myself. Thanks for including my bana-Nutella chip!
This is a great roundup, especially now. As August approached (every year), I start to panic that I haven’t yet made enough homemade ice cream for the summer, and start going crazy with it. Every single year.
Thanks for including my Strawberry Pop Tart Ice Cream!
Wonderful meeting you last weekend, Carla.
Thank you for this fantabulous round-up. My ice cream maker is going to be busy =)
Thank you, too, for including my Berrylicious Ice Cream.
What a fantastic roundup, I want it all! Thanks for including me.
Thank you so much for including my ice cream pie!! This is such a great round up!
Thanks for featuring my Fourth of July Tartufo in this great roundup!