Strawberry Recipe Round-Up
Today is a sad day, for it is the end of Strawberry Week. I had so much fun sharing my best strawberry recipes and challenging myself to post 7 days in a row.
The biggest question when buying strawberries is: what should I make? For my last day, I wanted to showcase the amazing and inspirational talent around the blogging universe. I asked for strawberry recipes, and boy did I get them! I seriously didn’t expect to get as much response as I did, which goes to show you we sure do love our strawberries!
To recap Strawberry Week:
In addition to the ones I posted, I compiled a list of links either submitted to me or recipes I’ve come across at one point or another:
- Strawberries and Cream Oatmeal from Three Square Meals
- Strawberry and Nutella Muffins from Simply Cooked
- Strawberry Banana Bread from Love Veggies and Yoga
- Strawberry Cream Biscuits with Strawberry Sauce
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Muffins from Taste Of Home Cooking
Brownies and Blondies:
- White Chocolate Strawberry Blondies from Love And Olive Oil
- Award Winning Strawberry Pecan Upside-Down Spice Cake
- California Strawberry Log Cake
- Flower Berry Angel Food Baskets from Oh Cake
- Shortcut Strawberry Shortcakes from The Weekend Gourmet
- Strawberry Cake from Magnolia Days
- Strawberry Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting from The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Strawberry Shortcake from Katerine Martinelli
- Strawberry Shortcake with Strawberry Whipped Cream from Daily Dish Recipes
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake from Simona’s Kitchen
- Strawberry Almond Goat Cheese Cheesecake from Love And Olive Oil
- Strawberry and White Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
- Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
- Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Cupcakes from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Strawberry Cupcakes – Two Ways from In Fine Balance
- Strawberry Champagne Cupcakes from Love And Olive Oil
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
- Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes
- Strawberry White Chocolate Cupcakes from Your Cup Of Cake
- Champagne Mojito from Young Grasshopper
- Strawberries and Cream Smoothie from Love Veggies and Yoga
- Strawberry and Key Lime Margaritas from Cookistry
- Strawberry Irish Cream Soda from Daily Dish Recipes
- Berrymisu from Georgie Cakes
- Coconut Crepes with Kiwi and Strawberries from Oh Cake
- Creamy Strawberry Pretzel Crust Dessert from Daily Dish Recipes
- Strawberry Orange Mousse from The Messy Baker
- Strawberry Soup from The Watering Mouth
- Strawberry Tiramisu
- Strawberry Ice Cream from Cookistry
- Strawberry Pomegranate Sorbet from Love And Olive Oil
- Strawberry Rhubarb Creamsicles from Family Spice
In a Jar:
- Blood Orange and Strawberry Jam from Oh Cake
- Small-Batch Strawberry Jam
- Soused Strawberries from What Smells So Good
- Strawberry Vanilla and Strawberry Balsamic Jams from Love And Olive Oil
- Vegan Strawberry Curd
Pies and Tarts:
- Chocolate Strawberry Oasis Pie from Love And Olive Oil
- Fresh Strawberry Pie from Make Dinner Easy
- Strawberry and Ricotta Cheese Pie from Simona’s Kitchen
- Strawberry Banana Rhubarb Pie from What Smells So Good
- Strawberry Hand Pies from Chocolate, Chocolate, and More
- Strawberry Kiwi Tartlets from Love And Olive Oil
- Strawberry Mug Pies from How Sweet Eats
- Strawberry S’mores Tart
- Goat Cheese and Strawberry Grilled Cheese from Taste Of Home Cooking
- Grilled Nutella and Cream Cheese with Strawberries from Chocolate, Chocolate, and More
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchase.
So many great strawberry recipes! Where to start? haha I love em!
I was just thinking the same thing. I guess the answer is, start at the top and work your way to the bottom. :-D
I love strawberries and having so many great recipes in one spot is incredible!
Wow! This is incredible! And guess what, I have a fresh pint of strawberries in my fridge! Now I just need to pick a recipe. I also love that you have dog treats, maybe this time I’ll make something special for the guy. Great job on strawberry week Carla, I loved it all.
Love posts like this! Then when I have a surplus of strawberries I can do one stop “idea” shopping! Pinned and thanks for putting this together!
Pinned and bookmarked. What an incredible list of strawberry recipes!
Fabulous post! I love strawberries, and they’re so good for you. Unfortunately, my hubby is allergic. Fortunately, he doesn’t care for tiramisu. I’ll try that strawberry tiramisu recipe and have it all to myself! **burp**
Awesome list of strawberry recipes!
I really enjoyed all your strawberry recipes, they were so creative:-) What a fun round up! Hugs, Terra
Whoa, there are some great recipes here and your photos of all of yours are simply beautiful!
Thank you for including me in the strawberry goodness, I am glad you compiled these – there are some things I definitely need to make now!
That strawberry tiramisu is gor-ge-ous! What a fantastic compilation of links and your photos are beautiful!
Congrats on a weeklong of strawberry recipes! What’s next? And don’t forget to check out my strawberry-rhubarb ice cream cookies!
Carla, what an awesome post. All of your strawberry recipes and photos look amazing. Thanks for adding my Strawberry Orange Mousse to your post. You’re a doll!
Saw your roundup on Heidi’s site (Young Grasshopper) and had to come check it out for myself … great stuff here :-)
Thanks for linking up my Strawberry Banana Bread and Strawberries & Cream Smoothie. Everything on this post looks incredible! I love strawberries – thanks for the includes!
Thanks for sharing your experience about the food blog events. I hate meeting strangers too, but your advice was encouraging.
Great post and such purdy photos! I love strawberries and strawberry desserts. It’s one of my fav fruits and items to make desserts with.
Anytime! As much as you hate meeting strangers, when you’re at a food blogger conference, you do feel a sense of belonging, which reduces the anxiety. Hope you can make it to one soon!