Client: National Honey Board
Are you looking for someone to help showcase your brand or client in a way that attracts new customers and expands your audience? Do you need mouthwatering photography to accompany your current recipes? Are you looking to build up your recipe database to encourage consumers to buy your product to make your recipes, increasing your sales as a result? Good news – I can help you with that!
I’m a freelance food photographer, food stylist, and recipe developer with over 10 years of baking and cooking experience in the kitchen. All recipes are developed and tested multiple times to ensure they can be recreated successfully without any doubt. My Bachelor’s degree in Multimedia with an emphasis in video and photography means I can customize the photos to match whatever style you need to reflect your brand’s message. I have experience working with major brands and would love to use my expertise to help you grow.
Services I Offer
Here are the various ways we can work together:
- Sponsored Posts: Want to advertise your brand on Chocolate Moosey? Sponsored posts are a more effective and cost-saving way to advertise your brand with its long tail lifespan. This means the post and recipe stays relevant no matter the time frame, whether it’s 2 weeks, 2 months, or 2 years later. Magazine ads only last as long as the current issue, and TV ads last even shorter than that. Sponsored posts are permanent advertising spots for your brand with access to home cooks and bakers both nationally and internationally. Each sponsored post includes a custom developed recipe and accompanying photography. Licensing is available to post the recipe and one photo on your website.
- Recipe Development: I love developing recipes; after all, it’s why I’m here! I can develop unique, killer recipes that showcase your brand, whether it’s directly for your company’s website and marketing materials or in a sponsored post published on Chocolate Moosey.
- Food Photography, Food Styling, and Prop Styling: I take great care in understanding how natural light falls onto a scene, styling food in a natural way without making it inedible, and selecting that perfect plate to serve up a decadent slice of cheesecake. I can shoot and style a recipe that I’ve custom developed for you, a recipe developed by someone else, or custom product and stock shots.
- Stock Photography and Licensing: Most of my images are available for royalty-free licensing. Please email me with the link of the photo(s) you have in mind and how you’d like to use them. Have a specific image in mind but can’t find what you’re looking for? I can also shoot customized stock images.
- Your Idea Here: If you have a way that we can work together that doesn’t fit into any of the above categories, I would love to hear your proposal. Most of my work is done remotely, so I can work with you anywhere in the world. I’m also open to working locally in the Pittsburgh area.
Clients I’ve Worked With
Click on the photo for the recipe and client
Looking for more examples? Please check out my online portfolio.