Here’s another post in the series What’s On Moosey’s Mind where I share my random (sometimes non-food) thoughts with you as well as highlight posts from other super-talented bloggers.
1. Last weekend, I ironed for the first time! I bought some fabric I use for props that had some creases in them. Thank goodness my mom gave me her extra iron when I moved out of the house. I ended up buying a little tabletop ironing board because I wasn’t spending $20+ on one. I also didn’t have any clear tabletops, so I ironed on the floor:
2. Wednesday we got hit with a bunch of snow in the morning, so I worked from home. While working, I decided to dust off the bread machine and make homemade garlic and butter bread. Then I made a grilled cheese with the bread:
3. Do you know that feeling where you have this huge hurdle in a project? You know things will get better if you can just get past it. Well, this week I finally got past it. I can’t go into detail publicly about it. Just know that I accomplished something big that will hopefully lead to a change in the next few months. Or at least sometime this year.
4. I hate my internet provider. It sucks because it’s the only internet we can get because of where we live. If there was a better choice, I would drop them in a heartbeat. It’s a long story involving DNS servers, but they are to blame for why my Thursday post went up Friday instead. And why my giveaway post (hint hint) will go up…crap I have a post going up Monday already. Tuesday then. There will be a giveaway Tuesday.
5. If you are on Google Plus, for some reason my circles got wiped out. I’m finding that I have to re-add people, even though I know for a fact I added them once before. It’s nothing personal, I swear!
Recipes I Want To Make:
- Arugula Walnut Pesto from Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Homemade Velveeta Cheese from Juanita’s Cocina
- Dulce de Leche Digestive Cookies from Kelly Bakes
- Snickerdoodle Buttercream Truffles from Bakingdom
- Carrot Cake Fudge from Inside BruCrew Life
Recipe I Made And Recommend: